Sonarr unable to copy while torrent is seeding

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/3ZLFbzB2
Description of issue:

I have this issue where Sonarr will not copy over a completed torrent unless I manually pause the torrent in the torrent client. I would prefer Sonarr to copy over torrents while they are seeding. I would prefer not to set a minimum seed time or seed ratio to Sonarr as

1. it would not copy over until the file is done seeding and
  2. it will not seed for long if I do not set a long duration.

I want to seed for long and I also want my torrent copied over as soon as its finished downloading. I can’t use hardlinks because my download drive is an SSD and my storage drive is an HDD (so different volumes).

My Sonarr is running in a linuxserver.io container in Ubuntu 20.04. My qBittorrent is on a Windows machine. I have remote path mappings and they work. I know they work because when I pause a torrent in qBittorrent, it will copy the file over and remove it from my download client. This is not how I would prefer it though.

20-7-22 20:28:36.2|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /downloads/qDownloads/Better.Call.Saul.S05E05.1080p.WEB.H264-XLF[TGx]

I don’t see any imports that get past this point, stopping the torrent shouldn’t change anything that allows Sonarr to suddenly see the folder.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.