Sonarr UI/backend very slow & unresponsive

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.14.0.177
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/Cwcc43mQ
Description of issue: Sonarr UI is very slow & unresponsive as well as unreachable via applications such as Ombi.

Sonarr is running in a docker container.

Often, when changing pages in settings there will be endless loading dots.

The logs are linked above, if I could get some help with this it would be greatly appreciated as I have the same issue with radarr. Sonarr also repeatedly states that the database is locked.

Sonarr also has intermittent issues communicating with indexers (NZBHydra2) and download clients (NZBGet and Deluge), repeatedly stating that they are unreachable when I know they are accessible.

Thanks in advance

Looks like there are issues with the database file and Sonarr is unable to run some tasks, though you’re logs are only info level so they provide no insight into which task(s) it can’t run or any reason why indexers/download clients are failing.

Trace logs will show the most detail, but won’t show a long time frame, but are good for seeing API requests that would lead to the UI being slow. Debug logs will show why indexers/download clients are failing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.