Sonarr suddenly won't connect to sabnzbd

In the settings I get the following error with the Host dialogue boxed highlighted in red:

Test was aborted due to an error: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings

The log then includes the following:

[v2.0.0.4323] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to SABnzbd, please check your settings β€”> System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 49
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:line 58
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 65
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, SabnzbdSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 167
β€” End of inner exception stack trace β€”
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.ProcessRequest(HttpRequestBuilder requestBuilder, SabnzbdSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 175
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.SabnzbdProxy.DownloadNzb(Byte[] nzbData, String filename, String category, Int32 priority, SabnzbdSettings settings) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\SabnzbdProxy.cs:line 45
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Sabnzbd.Sabnzbd.AddFromNzbFile(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode, String filename, Byte[] fileContent) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\Sabnzbd\Sabnzbd.cs:line 40
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.UsenetClientBase1.Download(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\UsenetClientBase.cs:line 75 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:line 66 at NzbDrone.Core.Download.ProcessDownloadDecisions.ProcessDecisions(List1 decisions) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\ProcessDownloadDecisions.cs:line 74

I think its the same as this

1 Like

Good call! Worked like a charm.

I just wanted to let anyone that got here from Google (like me) that this solution worked.

I updated my SABnzbd from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0, deleted the server.cert with SABnzbd shutdown and once I started it again it worked.

Possibly worth noting, I had to disable and re-enable HTTPS with SABnzbd for it to show the interface.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.