Sonarr stops responding shortly after starting

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.240 (edit: updated to 5.18.0.268)

Debug logs:
https://pastebin.com/yuEiufmK
Trace logs of one boot cycle. I can attach debug logs if trace logs are too wordy.

Description of issue:
Shortly after booting the machine, sonarr will stop responding. The machine will also hang on a reboot while trying to stop sonarr. Of note: my library is on a NAS and completed downloads are copied to the network drive mounted as “/srv/osmc/” (this mount point is a legacy of a previous configuration). If I turn off the NAS, sonarr will not hang so the issue is with file handling.

This is still an issue. It disappeared for a week or so and now it’s happening again. Sonarr just stops responding, nothing in the logs, systemctl says its active.

If you’re using SMB try NFS instead, mono has issues with SMB shares in some setups, usually leading to truncated files, but can cause instability.

I don’t see anything in the logs indicating it’s crashing or hanging and don’t have any other ideas at the moment.

I am using SMB but unfortunately my NAS doesn’t support NFS (its a Seagate Personal Cloud).

My options are SMB, AFP, or FTP.

So it turns out my NAS also supports WebDAV which I am not too familiar with. I mounted the share with that and the issues seeeem to be gone.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.