Sonarr stopped sending requests to Deluge

Sonarr version 2.0.0.5322
OS Win 10
Deluge 1.3.15
Indexer: NZBGeek

This has all been working perfectly for months and month. All of a sudden I’m missing shows. Sonarr isn’t adding anything to the Deluge queue. If I try to add something manually (i.e. click the episode, manual search and then ‘add to download queue’) Sonarr flashes up “Usenet Download Client isn’t configured yet”

I’ve since done a trial of Newshosting and SABnzbd and everything works fine again (via SABnzbd, not Deluge!).

But why has it broken? Nothing changed from a config point of view? I’ve searched and searched and can’t find anything with the same issue which surprises me.

The specific error I see in the log is:

NzbDroneErrorPipeline Request Failed. POST /api/release: Usenet Download client isn’t configured yet 11:17am

And when I click on this I see:

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Usenet Download client isn’t configured yet
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.DownloadService.DownloadReport(RemoteEpisode remoteEpisode) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\DownloadService.cs:line 60
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.DownloadRelease(ReleaseResource release) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:line 67
at NzbDrone.Api.Indexers.ReleaseModule.<.ctor>b__7_0(Object x) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Api\Indexers\ReleaseModule.cs:line 46
at CallSite.Target(Closure , CallSite , Func`2 , Object )
at Nancy.Routing.Route.<>c__DisplayClass4.b__3(Object parameters, CancellationToken context)

Has anyone got any suggestions please?

Cheers

SP

Given Deluge is a torrent download client, you can’t send NZBs to it, you’re either going to need to get a usenet client again or switch to a torrent indexer (and make sure you added the indexer correct, newznab is usenet, torznab is torrent).

I hear what you’re saying, but it worked perfectly for months before stopping working.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.