Sonarr shows failed downloads / Sab shows nothing

Sonarr version (exact version): latest - updated last night (not at home to check)
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
Typically the workflow is easy enough | show gets found - added to sab (succeeds or fails) - post script puts it in correct folder / renamed. Everyone is happy.

For a few weeks (maybe 2-3), shows aren’t being downloaded automatically. I go in and see Sonarr tried to download a show 2-3 times but the repair fails (not enough blocks?). However, when i try to see this information in Sab, there’s nothing in history - no failures, no successes, nothing. I then go in to Sonarr, manually search for a vid , add one that originally failed and all is right in the world (goes into Sab, completes, etc).

What would cause this? I haven’t run debugging yet as normal logging just says what the activity / history says - not enough blocks. I’m more curious why I can’t see these items in Sab.

Sonarr automatically removes failed downloads from SAB (and frees any diskspace used) by default, you can turn that option off though.

You probably want to set a minimum age to ensure things have propagated before Sonarr sends them to SAB, that’s the most common cause of downloads that fail initially, but succeed later.

Perfection - thanks for the info & tip! I’ll try it out and report back

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.