Sonarr sends request to download client but episode is still missing from disk even after completion

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1265
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
OS: Docker container provided by linuxserver. Here is the container. on an Unraid machine
Debug logs: Here are the log files
Description of issue: When I press the Search button on an episode to download it, the episode is search on the indexers and then sent to the download client as normal, in this case I am using deluge with the Label plugin. Here are the versions: Client: 2.0.4.dev56, Server: 2.0.4.dev56, libtorrent: 1.2.11.0

Then the icon goes from missing from disk to downloading. But when I refresh the page, the episode goes back to missing from disk. Even when the download is completed, the file is not imported because Sonarr doesn’t know it’s been downloaded. Also there is nothing in the activity tab. I don’t know what is causing this behavior and I’m not sure how to fix it. It seems after the download request is sent to the download client, Sonarr cannot monitor the download or doesn’t see it thus cannot import it since it doesn’t know it is downloading.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.