Sonarr seems to be deleting files, whether redownloaded by SAB, or restored on the NAS

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
((Debug logs)): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_VripfZ59ypNWRheEpERG1lWHc/view?usp=sharing
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: I’m trying to track down an issue I am having. Sonarr is having SABnzbz download files. SAB shows that it has saved the files. When I check while SAB is downloading, and review the series for completed files, ones that were previously missing show up as complete. When I review the Series a day later, the Series shows missing files that were missing prior to SAB downloading any files.

This behavior started after I rebuild my storage drive from a backup. I expanded the RAID, and restored from backup over a long weekend away. During that time I forgot to shutdown Sonarr and SAB.

The majority of the files restored fine, but several series were missing most, or all of the files.

I just found the majority of the files in the NAS Recycle Bin.

Edit: Restoring the files from the Recycle Bin and refreshing the Series seems to be working. I will let it sit for tonight to see if the Series are deleted again.

Edit 2: Added link to Logs. The files have been removed again. The files have been deleted from the Series directory and are in the NAS Recycle Bin again.

Edit 3: Updated Title to more accurately reflect the issue I am observing.

Please close this.
I think I’ve eliminated Sonarr as the cause. I shutdown Sonarr, and restored the files again. The same problem occurred, so I don’t think Sonarr is the cause anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.