Sonarr says episode is downloading, but no torrent was ever added to Transmisson

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.3953
((Debug logs)) (posted to hastebin or similar): http://hastebin.com/lekupixucu.tex
Description of issue: It has happened several times now, i believe for the last 2 weeks, that Sonarr says an episode is downloading (for example in the calendar, the episode is purple) and is at 0%. However, when looking in Transmission, no torrent was ever added, and it’s obviously not downloading.
Each time i click on Manual Search, click on the suitable torrent, and voila, it starts downloading. So it works perfectly fine when doing it manually.

Your debug logs don’t show anything beyond the startup of Sonarr, because ((debug logging)) isn’t enabled in your settings.

Oh, okay. I guess i’ll have to come back after it has happened again then.

If you see it again take a look at Sonarr’s queue (Activity: Queue) and History (Activity: History), the queue will show the items that Sonarr is seeing in the download client’s queue and history will show where the release came from, but only when successfully grabbed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.