Sonarr says download sent to client but doesnt download

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.105
Debug logs:
“EpisodeSearchService Episode search completed. 1 reports downloaded. 2:49pm
DownloadService Report sent to Vuze. Barry S02E05 - ronny - lily [1080p x265 10bit HEVC AMZN WEB-DL AAC 5.1] [Prof] 2:49pm
DownloadDecisionMaker Processing 431 releases 2:49pm
EpisodeSearchService Episode search completed. 1 reports downloaded. 2:48pm
DownloadService Report sent to Vuze. Barry S02E04 - What [1080p x265 HEVC 10bit AMZN WEB-DL AAC 5 1] [Prof] 2:48pm
EpisodeSearchService Episode search completed. 1 reports downloaded.”
Description of issue: First of all, love this program<3
The issue is that sometimes it will sometimes say an episode has been found and sent to the download client, but when I open my download client (Azureus Vuze) it is not in the list. Usually a download works fine. I press auto search or do a manual search of an episode and if one is found, it is sent to the download client. The log says it is sent, so I can’t find out exactly what the issue is.

link to all log files https://drive.google.com/open?id=11253VUgHXlb60nzbb2X3ethtyYbM5PHo

None of the logs in the link appear to actually have that release being grabbed, but based on what you snipped and pasted here then from Sonarr’s perspective Vuze accepted the torrent and Sonarr wouldn’t have any idea why it wasn’t really added or was removed shortly after. Hopefully Vuze’s logs have something useful.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.