Sonarr & SABnzbd on FreeNas 11 - tutorial?

Sonarr version 2.0.0.3732:
Mono version Unknown:

I’m 100% new to FreeNAS, but not new to Sonarr and SABnzbd (I’ve set it up on multiple windows machines and a Mac), but I’m having problems getting everything up and running in FreeNAS.

I currently have 3 plugins installed: Plex, Sonarr & SABnzbd.

I have my TV Shows mounted under /mnt/MediaVolume/Media/TV Shows, and have 3 separate jails for Plex, Sonarr and SABnzbd.

I have Sonarr able to see my TV shows folder, poll what episodes I have in there already, and show me what I’m missing, when I do a search, the link goes to SABnzbd and downloads successfully…however, from here it is never transferred into my TV Shows folder, and as such never goes into Plex?

My storage settings for each jail are:

Plex:
Source: /mnt/MediaVolume/Media
Destination: /media

Sonarr:
Source: /mnt/MediaVolume/Media/Tv Shows
Destination: /media/download

SABnzbd:
Source: /mnt/MediaVolume/Media/downloads
Destination: /media/downloads

In the actual plugins settings I have:

SABnzbd:
Folders:
Completed Download Folder: /media/downloads
Permissions for completed downloads: 777

Categories:
Sonarr - /media/downloads

I think I am totally tying myself up in knots, because I have changed something, and now when I add a series in Sonarr I can’t see the episodes that are currently on my /mnt/MediaVolume/Media/TV Shows mount.

Is there a step by step tutorial I can follow, or can anyone point me in the right direction? I’m sure I’m missing something obvious.

Thanks,
Stewart

Does anyone have any ideas?

Should all these sources and destinations be the same?

This is my SABnzbd settings:

And this is my SABnzb categories settings:

I had to delete and reinstall Sonarr as the service decided to stop and wouldn’t restart?

Sorry for the n00bish questions - if anyone can help, or if anymore information would help, please let me know.

Thanks,
Stewart

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.