Sonarr removing completed download from uTorrent

In Sonarr I have ‘Completed Download Handling’ set to Enable=Yes and Remove=NO.

Once a download has completed in uTorrent, Sonarr then copies this file to another location (as per my setup), But it also physically removes (deletes) the file from the uTorrent download directory even though I have ‘Remove=NO’.

It does not remove the entry in uTorrent though. This has only started happening around a few weeks ago…sometime in Jan I believe.

We’ll need to see debug logs of the important process.

Are you using the Drone Factory for importing?
Are the torrents still seeding?

I just got a new Win 10 PC up and running, with the first couple of downloads it seems I have the same problem.

I have just enabled debug logs, I will upload them once another download has completed.

I dont think im using Drone Factory?? In ‘Download Client’ I have ‘Completed Download Handling’ set to Enable=Yes and Remove=NO.

At the moment the torrents only seed whilst i’m downloading them.

Drone Factory is configured on the Download Client settings page, its an advanced option.

Ahh, i see it. No, ive never used the Drone Factory, the folder field is blank.

I test downloaded Law & Order SVU just now, again it removed the folder from uTorrent download directory when it should not have. I have attached a log file.

Where do I attached the log??? All i can see is an upload icon…

This is an easy one. I suspect niczoom has uTorrent configured to stop seeding as soon as the download finishes.
Sonarr then moves the download instead of copy, been like that ever since torrent support got implemented.
The Remove option has nothing to do with that. That simply determines whether the download gets removed from the download client app.

I suspect niczoom has uTorrent configured to stop seeding as soon as the download finishes

Yes i did this a few weeks ago as the kids were streaming too much over the holidays, trying to save a few GB.

So what % of seeding do I need to force Sonarr to copy instead of move?

Is the way sonarr handles this hard coded or is there a setting somewhere to change this behavior?

Also, how do I attach a log file??

It just needs to be seeding when Sonarr does to import it, if its hit the seeding goal then it gets moved.

Post it to hastebin.

Doesn’t uTorrent have a global quota feature?!? Use that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.