Sonarr Refuses Access to Any Tab or Allow Settings to be Viewed/Changed

Sonarr version (exact version): v2.0.0.5252
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.16.0.179
**SQLLite3 Version: 3.22.0
Debug logs: http://datascorner.com/media/sonarr/11-2018/sonarr_errors_11_25_18.txt
Description of issue: I cannot add series, view settings, change any settings/system settings. I’d add debugging logs, if I could access them.

I installed sonarr via the repository instead of downloading the master branch and configuring it that way. I’m moving from a SeedBox to a VPS with Block Storage. Much cheaper, and I could download 4 or 5x the amount. I’ve had some of the wonkiest problems in the past when configuring sonarr, even though I do the same thing every time. Everytime I use the repository, things like stopping the sonarr service doesn’t work. Even when I use the name of the actual service, it tells me it doesn’t exist. I’m going to wait for a response, if I get nothing back, then I’ll purge the install and start over.

Either the DB is actually read-only or it’s corrupt. If you stop Sonarr, rename nzbdrone.db and restart Sonarr what happens?

Sonarr’s debian package does not ship with a startup script, one needs to be provided, that could be why it’s not there.

After restarting it, it won’t fire up. Process is running, no errors, nothing. But the web address says there’s an error connecting. I’m just going to purge the install, and install it through the master. I never have a problem with it that way, At this point, I might as well just write a script to auto-deploy deluge, sonarr, radarr, lidarr, and any other applications I need.

Thanks markus101.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.