Sonarr possible feature reaquest / Help on view change

This may live in the feature requests but i thought i would check here first incase it already exists.

im running sonarr on a VPS and when i have a show with more than 10 seasons, the web interface is quite slow. when im in the summary of all my tv shows, when in list view, there are 7 columns, the end column having 2 buttons, the spanner and the refresh. is it possible we can have the magnifying glass there also so one click to search for missing shows? as this would be handy as i dont need to look inside the tv show page itself to know whats missing, i just want to go snd search for them manually. is this something that already exists and if so how can i turn it on,

if this doesnt exist, can i request this as a feature? thanks in advance

Please next time split up your questions, it’s a wall of text atm.

when i have a show with more than 10 seasons, the web interface is quite slow.

That’s highly subjective and depends heavily on the device the browser runs on.

when im in the summary of all my tv shows, when in list view, there are 7 columns, the end column having 2 buttons, the spanner and the refresh. is it possible we can have the magnifying glass there also so one click to search for missing shows?

There is an option in v3 beta.

as this would be handy as i dont need to look inside the tv show page itself to know whats missing, i just want to go snd search for them manually.

If you want to search for them manually you still need those episode details, a magnifying glass isn’t going to help you there.

is this something that already exists and if so how can i turn it on,

Activity->Missing shows the missing episodes, it’s a beter starting point for such searches.

Hi thanks for the response

my VPS is very slow and normally i dont see this issue with sonarr.

my VPS has a limited amount of storage so i cant really use the missing feature unless i want to manually then select it. I add multiple programs but se them as unmonitored then change the status to monitored and click download, but there are times where it does not find all the shows straight away and adds them to sab.

Once the show is fully downloaded it all then remove it and upload via rclone to cloud storage for playback abother time (if it is an ongoing show i then add this to my main system to push periodic latest shows)

hope this makes sense but i can try the beta as it sounds like what im after thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.