Sonarr on Synology - Conflicts

I am a recent convert to Sonarr from SickBeard. I run a DS412+ Synology NAS and using SynoCommunity, I have it installed. I would rather install this via Git, like I do all other similar apps, but I cannot get it installed along with Mono without issue.

the issue I am facing is that on DSM 6 beta 2, Sonarr runs without issue, EXCEPT when I have Mylar running. Mylar and Sonarr do not seem to like each other, and refuse to run at the same time. If one is running, the other will not run. I cannot figure it out… Thoughts?

Since your NAS has an Intel processor, I’d recommend using Docker to run Sonarr. Install the Synology Docker package, then download the appropriate Dockerfile from https://github.com/ptb?tab=repositories and from an SSH shell on the NAS enter the commands I listed at the bottom of the Dockerfile.

1 Like

I am about to do this now, thanks!

so I have the container installed, I launched it, setup a container with port, the app has started, but I cannot connect. I am new to using Docker, I know what it is, but could you please let me know next steps?

sorry, also wondering how I access the config area to restore my configuration?

ok, so I have solved this, did some legwork on making Docker work and I am all good now! You rock sir, I will be grabbing some more images from you soon, as I am a fan!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.