Sonarr on QNap not moving files

Sonarr version (3.0.6.1342):
Mono version (5.12.0.226):
QTS 5.0.0.1986:
2022-05-07 14:51:14.6|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/Shared Videos/Videos/TV/Diners.Drive-Ins.and.Dives.S42E12.Plating.Up.Puerto.Rico.720p.WEBRip.X264-KOMPOST-xpost. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder
:
I have Sonarr installed on 1 QNap while SABNZB is installed on another QNAP.

Sonarr will grab the file and SABnzb will download the file and move it to /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/Shared Videos/Videos/TV/.

Then Sonarr tries to move the file to the correct folder but cannot because of permissions.

In the Sonarr settings I have “Set Permissions” checked
and
“chmod Folder” is 777

Is there anything else I need to do?

Set permissions has nothing to do with importing. It is to change the file and folder permissions if and only if sonarr owns the file AFTER it imports. Generally those setting are never needed and shouldn’t be used.

Your issue is the user and group sonarr is running as cannot see or access the path reported by the client. That means you either need to fix permissions and ownership or need a report path map…possibly both.

The download troubleshooting article on the wiki also goes through that

I’m having the exact same issue, any luck?

Considering OP never provided any additional info, no

See the download troubleshooting article on the wiki it’s basically guaranteed to be a common problem, typically permissions

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.