Sonarr notr downloading new series

its not an access issue, sonarr is importing it with no issues, something is deleting it afterwards and when sonarr does its next series/folder scan it sees them missing and flags them as such (youve probably got ignore deletions enabled so sonarr is telling you theyve been deleted and its not going to download them again)

you need to work out why they are getting deleted. if the storage path is underneath the download path its possible its getting deleted when you purge the job from the download client. they really need to be completely different paths to ensure that cant happen

I have changed folder for transmission and nbzget both have totally differend paths.
Why they are deleted I have no clue at all I see some new serie downloaded by nzbget and files missing.

here is todays log, but I didn’t find anything strange
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/CjV6Pw8tb8/
Question is why some are downloaded and are there and most of it not,

here is screenshot

finally downloading goes like it should, don’t know what happend.
But all goes to transmission and nothing to nzbget, how to make nzbget default and transmission only if nzbget can’t find and download serie?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.