Sonarr not working on M1 Mac

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):6.1
Debug logs:

/Applications/Sonarr.app/Contents/MacOS/Sonarr ; exit;
joe@Joes-Mac-mini ~ % /Applications/Sonarr.app/Contents/MacOS/Sonarr ; exit;
2023-03-20 18:10:25.283 Sonarr[23919:428006] Added /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/Current/Commands to PATH
[Info] Bootstrap: Starting Sonarr - /Applications/Sonarr.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/Sonarr.exe - Version 3.0.10.1567
[Info] Router: Application mode: Interactive
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Checking database for required migrations data source=/Users/joe/.config/Sonarr/sonarr.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Truncate;pooling=True;version=3;Full FSync=True ***
[Info] MigrationLogger: *** Checking database for required migrations data source=/Users/joe/.config/Sonarr/logs.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Truncate;pooling=True;version=3;Full FSync=True ***
[Info] OwinHostController: Listening on the following URLs:
[Info] OwinHostController: http://192.168.1.30:38082/
[Info] OwinHostController: http://localhost:38082/
[Info] SonarrBootstrapper: Starting Web Server

[Fatal] ConsoleApp: The requested address is not valid in this context. This can happen if another instance of Sonarr is already running another application is using the same port (default: 8989) or the user has insufficient permissions
Description of issue:

I have previously been using Sonarr fine, it updated a while ago and I sat down today to try and work through. Did a complete uninstall and reinstall. I’m unable to run the signature command as explained on the wiki and installation guide as when I do this I get the following:

joe@Joes-Mac-mini ~ % codesign --force --deep -s - Sonarr.app
Sonarr.app: No such file or directory

Any help would be massively appreciated

Did you navigate to the folder where sonarr.app is located?

It’s almost certainly the bind address you’re using, you’ll need to edit the config to change it, but change it to * and see if it persists.

I navigated to the folder from the applications yes

How do I change this, when the app won’t boot? What would the file be that I should be looking for?

Thanks for your reply!

This is on the wiki as well, but Config.xml in Sonarr’s app data folder, which looks to be /Users/joe/.config/Sonarr/ on your system.

That worked! Thankyou so much for your help!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.