Sonarr not moving shows on freenas

I am running freenas 11. I have transmission and sonarr in separate jails, however, they both share the /mnt/plex folder via Add Storage feature of freenas. I assigned user sonarr to the webdav folder so it can write to the /mnt/plex folder. I am trying to move files from /mnt/plex/downloading/completed to /mnt/plex/tv shows. It doesn’t do this automatically. When I try to manual import, I can select the file to import, however, I get this error in my log.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.
  at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x0013a] in /usr/wrkdirprefix/usr/ports/lang/mono/work/mono-3.10.0/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:319 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile (System.String source, System.String destination, Boolean overwrite) [0x000e3] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:222 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified (System.String sourcePath, System.String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) [0x00000] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:565 

I am very new to freenas (installed today for the first time) and I have some basic knowledge of ubuntu 16.04. I could use some assistance to get renaming to work and moving files to the proper folder correctly. Any help would be tremendously appreciated.

This is really a question you should ask in a FreeNAS forum since it’s simply a permission issue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.