Sonarr not moving files to the right folder

Hi,

I am really new to Sonarr, and I must’ve failed somewhere in the installation, but I can’t seem to find a solution to my problem anywhere on the internet. The problem is as follows:

I installed Sonarr and Sabnzbd on a virtual Ubuntu machine. All my series are on a HDD(shared) on my local PC. I did mount the windows share in Ubuntu, and Sonarr does find all the series already downloaded on my HDD. However, when Sonarr downloads something, it doesn’t move the file to the share on my PC. The files stay on the ubuntu machine.

How do I properly set it up, so it moves the files to the appropiate map on my HDD? It has worked in the past, as a friend set it up for me, but now I was forced to fully reïnstall my PC and I can’t get it to work(my friend isn’t available to help me anymore). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

debug logs would be the first place to look.

Also:

• Make sure you’re using a category with SABnzbd and its configured properly in Sonarr
  • Check permissions (logs will show if thats an issue)
  • My category is set correctly
  • There are no errors in the logs

So should Sonarr automatically move the series to the WindowsShare? Because I don’t think I ever pointed Sonarr to the share, other than searching for existing series.

EDIT:
When I check the status on the page for the series it seems to be stuck on “Episode is downloading 100%”. It doesn’t say “episode downloaded”, even though it is.

What is shown in Activity - Queue for those episodes?

“Intermediate Download path inside drone factory, skipping”

That can’t be right, hehe.

Change the path for your drone factory folder.

1 Like

Fixt! Well that was easier than expected. Sorry for asking a (probably) stupid question.