Sonarr not move finished espisode

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: X:\episode
Description of issue:

Hi, i have a problem for move finished episode with Qbittorrent
Thisi is my configuration. I have 2 Vm’s ( one is a nas, one is a windows 10 with qbittorrent and sonarr)

NAS:
Ip: 192.168.1.10
Shared: \Tvshow and \Qbittorrent

CLIENT with QBIT
ip: 192.168.1.11
Sw: Qbittorrent and Sonarr
Map shared: Y:\Qbittorrent - X:\Twshow

Sonarr is correct connect to Qbit in setup interface, donwload correctly but when episode is finish not move the episode into tvshow

In Sonarr / Settings - Downloader intefaces, local and remote path is current configurated:

Host: 192.168.1.11 (when there are qbit and sonarr)
Remote Path: 192.168.1.10\Tvshow (When there are the direcotry of tvshow)
Local Path: Y:\

Qbittorrent download the episode into the Qbittorrent directory … is correct ? or the dicrectory must the same where there are the tvshow direcotry ?
The error is Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: Y:\episode

What is wrong? Where is the problem ? Also i show that in Qbittorrent, the torrent not delete automatically and i don’t know how to set this

Thanks Sparulez

If Sonarr and Qbit are on the same VM you won’t need a remote path mapping. If you’re running as a Windows Service you can’t use mapped network drives (this is in the FAQ).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.