Sonarr not move files

Sonarr version 3.0.6.1342
Description of issue:

Hello,
I have a problem with my sonarr setup.
My series episodes are download with uTorrent in my download folder but i have setup sonarr to move file to a special folder (sync with plex) but it dont move my file and i dont know why.
Can you guys help me ?
I use uToreent to dl my series and yggtorrent to find my file.

Thank you :wink:

it’s 2021, we left utorrent’s garbage spammy adware in the dust in 2010; switch to non-malware clients like qbtorrent.

for your issue since you’ve provided no information to help please see the download troubleshooting article https://wiki.servarr.com/sonarr/troubleshooting#downloads-and-importing

I try to dowload Bittorent but the problem is i can’t link it to sonarr.
Why my utorrent client can’t work when file are download ?

bittorrent is not a supported client; why would you try to use that?

Qbittorrent is the modern replacement of utorrent that is not crypto crapwhere.

Why my utorrent client can’t work when file are download ?

because something is broken or more likely not configured correctly, you have been provided the tools to try helping yourself and if you’re unable to solve it - and it’s not one of the common problems - you’d have nice logs and screenshots to share. But aside from that it’s impossible to tell you why as you have not provided any troubleshooting information.

Ok i have download qbittorrent and it move my files automatically thanks.
I just have another question someone know how can i automatically delete from qbittorrent the torrent when he’s done ?

Set your seed goals on a per indexer basis in sonarr; do not change post-import category; and configure Qbit to pause when goals are hit

Ensure remove completed downloads is enabled

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.