Sonarr not importing new episodes downloaded by sabnzbd

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1342
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34

Until recently, I was running sabnzbd, sonarr and radarr on WHS 2011. I decided to switch to OMV, and thought I had successfully set everything up and imported my existing libraries of videos, but today I discovered all new TV episodes that have aired since installing on OMV are still in the downloads directory. I tried to manually import them, but in the Events tab I get the error “Couldn’t import episode /downloads/Intergalactic.S01E06.720p.WEB.H264-GGEZ/03a57125884947e89ec99e8427cf8d23.mkv: Access to the path “/tv/Intergalactic” is denied.” Also, I’ve noticed on the Status tab, I have the error “Mount containing a series path is mounted read-only: /dev/sdd1”

I doublechecked Radarr, and it appears to be working properly, and able to move completed videos into the proper (different) directory but on the same filesystem (/dev/sdd1). I think I have the permissions for the /movies directory and /tv directory set the same.

Poor paths, ownership, and permissions

https://trash-guides.info/Hardlinks/Hardlinks-and-Instant-Moves/

Why is Radarr working?

Radarr is not Sonarr and Sonarr is not Radarr

They have no bearing on each other

I fixed it myself. Somehow in Portainer under Volumes, the volume for my /tv folder got switched to read-only. I clicked it back to writable and restarted Sonarr and it’s working fine now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.