Sonarr not importing files from my seedbox to my local path

Sonarr version (exact version): Master
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)) (posted to hastebin or similar):
Description of issue:
I have configured Sonarr to download files using my remote download client (rtorrent), but it does not download them automatically after it finished it from my seedbox to my local path. Sonarr will then import it to my NAS after I put it to my local. I have to manually to this everytime.

This is my settings:
Host: myserver.feralhosting.com
Remote path: /media/sdm1/home/username/private/rtorrent/data/
Local: E:\Folder

Thank you.

We need to see these logs.

I don’t know how to use and paste the log files to hastebin :(,
but this is the debug error that I found "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: E:\Anime\[HorribleSubs] Arslan Senki S2 - 04 [1080p].mkv

This is after it grabbed and finished the download of the file by Rtorrent.
What else I can do so you can assist me further?

You need to copy the log file contents and paste it onto the site hatebin.com and provide a link to it.

Does the path exist?

Yes, it does.

I don’t know why Sonarr does not recognise the local path.

Oh, formatting removed the slash after anime, but inside that folder is there a file named [HorribleSubs] Arslan Senki S2 - 04 [1080p].mkv? Remote path mapping tells Sonarr where to import the file from, not where to import it to, so that remote path needs to be mounted in a way that gives Sonarr access to it, on OS X/linux sshfs is the recommended way, on Windows I’m not 100% sure, but WebDrive might work.

https://forums.sonarr.tv/search?q=webdrive%20remote%20path%20mapping

No. I thought Sonarr will do that for me once the download is finished, no?
Anyway. I already found a way to mount my remote server as a local file system via winsshfs.
Thank you for your help. Now I am just waiting if it’s going to import the downloaded files to my NAS.

One more question, if the video file is inside the folder let say Preacher S01E06.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-dbR is the name of the folder but the video file is the same name as the folder, will sonarr still going to import the mkv file or I have to put outside where my path is?

Yeah, it will but it needs access to the file, sounds like winsshfs is exactly what you needed.

It will still need to import it. You should actually mount the remote path (and change the Remote Path Mapping) to be outside of your sorted episodes. IE: E:\Unsorted Anime

This is the updated settings:

All of the downloaded files are in the same folder remotely. It just that, some were inside its folder after it downloaded. If that’s the case I need to get it out of the folder because it will no longer be in the same path that I set, right?.

Inside which folder? If you mean the Series’ folder, thats expected and you’ll want to leave them there so Sonarr sees them as having a file.

I see what you mean. I’ll leave it in the series folder then.

Thank you for your patience in helping me to resolved my issues.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.