Sonarr not importing downloaded files to NAS

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):6.12.0.107
Debug logs: https://hastebin.com/raw/ilomupegox
Description of issue:

Downloaded files are not being imported to my NAS

Additional Info:
Setup:
I have a pi4 2GB model with dietpi installed and an external hdd on the pi hdd that is mounted in /mnt/hdd3
I have a OMV(odroidxu4) as my NAS. Currently I have my PC setup and downloads are imported correctly onto the SMB OMV share.

I have done and tried the following things:
Added a new user in OMV, used dietpi drivemanager and the drive mounts successfully after each boot.

I have created a group on the pi4 called downloadgroup and added sonarr, radarr, sabnzbd, debian-deluged, dietpi and add that group to the /mnt/hdd3 and /mnt/xnas1(my NAS mount)

I have tested that downloading works, the files go into the incomplete directory, then are moved to the completed directory on hdd3.

I have tested that sonarr is able to rename files on the NAS, so read and write access is available.

I have tested using sonarr user using
su sonarr -s /bin/bash -c ‘touch /mnt/hdd3/downloads/complete/sab/test.tt’
su sonarr -s /bin/bash -c ‘cat /mnt/hdd3/downloads/complete/sab/test.tt’
and both work correctly so sonarr user has access to the complete folder.
I tested this to the nas mounted in /mnt/xnas1, and also works correctly for user sonarr

I have tested changing the service to run as dietpi user instead, and still no access to path.
I have tested copying the file, e785…mkv
from /mnt/hdd3/downloads/complete/sab/testfile
to /mnt/xnas1/Series/Mom/Season 8
and it works correctly as sonarr user

From the logs, does this mean that there is no access to the source or to the target?
Also, does anyone have any idea which user does the importing? - maybe its root and not sonarr because it is a separate service?

Thank you for any help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.