Sonarr not grabbing nzbs least for my issue


Running Sonarr
Windows 10
The issue I had was Sonarr suddenly about 3 months ago stopped grabbing nzbs from my indexers. I knew they existed as I could go to the indexer website and find them, and Radarr worked perfect with the same indexers. I tried restoring Sonarr with a backup, didn’t work. I tried reinstalling, didn’t work. I knew it should work as i made the indexer and download client settings exactly as they are in Radarr. Searching automatically and manually yielded zero results so I had an ah-ha moment and thought maybe Sonarr isn’t searching for the nzbs correctly.
I went to one of the series I had added, clicked the wrench icon to edit the series and low and behold I discovered that “series type” was set to anime. As soon as I changed it to standard BAM! Sonarr reindexed and a flood of downloads started. I went back and checked all of the series I had que’d and every single one was set to anime. In this case I had cartoons and tv shows so changing all of them to standard fixed the problem. I thought I’d make a post as I read and read and read and was not able to find anything that worked to fix my problem, hopefully this might help someone else.


This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.