Sonarr not getting the correct language from the indexer

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.351
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.18.0.240
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: I recently started to add torznab indexers from jackett to sonarr and in the interactive search i´m seeing that the language is not always corect for example:

This torrent from this indexest https://anidex.info/torrent/224666 is a spanish torrent but in sonarr it appears this way

i tried to look in the logs of sonarr or jackett but i dont know exactly in witch point sonarr get the language from the indexer

If there isn’t a language in the release name then it’s assumed to be English, in this case Sonarr has no idea it’s Spanish.

My understanding is Jackett has a way to alter release names before Sonarr receives them, which could work around this problem, but it’d be a problem when importing since Sonarr would again assume it’s English.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.