Sonarr not deleting original file after new file is made

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):

Debug logs:

https://pastebin.com/QDBvGLcv

this is an example of what happens right after a episode is finished downloading

So this is a recent build computer. If this helps the guy said he did something so that windows 10 does not automatically download windows 10 update. my issue is after the torrent is done downloading and a new copy of the file is moved to the correct area the original file remains.

This is covered in the FAQ.

when i tried to set that in qbittorent it removed the torrent from the client but did not delete it

Sonarr will only tell qbit to remove it (and the files) if seeding has completed. If you tell qbit to remove it when it completes Sonarr may never import it (if it’s removed before Sonarr imports it).

Based on the logs that torrent is still seeding and Sonarr wouldn’t want it removed.

okay so what do i have to do/change in order for this to work?

For qbit it’s not currently supported (just looked and recalled it’s not):

Options to get it right now are to switch clients or use a custom script to take care of it.

Well it worked before last month, and i might have just found a solution I set the ratio to 0 when for seeding and that pauses it or in order words complete. when i did that it was removed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.