Sonarr not deleting episodes from the series page

I have a “his” folder a “her” folder and a “both” folder for tv shows that we share, it seems its the “both” folder im having a problem with, when one of us watches a episode from this folder we then just move it over to the folder where the other person hasnt watched it. In Sonarr when i do this it isnt deleting the shows in the series page.

It seems that if i delete the episode from the folder it will remove it from sonarr fine but if it is a move action then sonarr still think i have the episode and doing manual episode scans and trying to delete the episode from Sonarr doesnt work.

Actually digging a little deeper it seems it’s actually this

So is there no way around it so Sonarr will remove the entries on the series page if the folder is missing?

You could have Sonarr create the empty series folders and it would create the folder then rescan the now empty folder.

I will probably leave it as it is, it’s cosmetic at the moment, but if I was to have lots of empty folders lying around it would become a pain for the Mrs to know what’s available to watch.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.