Sonarr not automatically downloading new episodes - El Capitan Mac OS X

I am running Sonarr on a Mac with el Capitan and everything seems to work fine except New episodes are not downloading automatically. They show up in the wanted tab and I can manually do a search for the episodes and they start downloading just fine. I have it setup to send to transmission via torrents and completed handling disabled because my emby server does the post process. I love the app and the UI… if I could get this to download on its own I’d be set!

Episodes show as being monitored and are in wanted tab… if anyone can help I’d greatly appreciate it!!

Is RSS Sync enabled for at least one indexer?
Which colour are they on the calendar?

I’m having the same problem.

• Episodes show up as red in the calendar.
  • RSS Sync is enabled (indexer is Kickass Torrents).
  • Sync interval is set to 30 minutes.
  • I can visit the url it uses for the RSS without any problems.

If I let Sonarr search for missing episodes by hand, it finds them all and starts downloading right away. So it’s not due to any profile settings.

Log files for a day on which a new show is available look like this for every search:

• 15-10-13 13:59:13.9|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
  • 15-10-13 13:59:14.1|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|Processing 17 releases
  • 15-10-13 13:59:14.2|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 17, Reports grabbed: 0

This is an issue with KAT, fixed in our develop branch.

So we do have a fix to this issue? I read through the thread posted about kat but didn’t see a final resolution or workaround regarding the issue.

There will be, its fixed in develop.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.