Sonarr not autodownloading, but downloads if "search all missing"

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
**Docker

Hello All,

I am trying to figure out what is going on with this application. I recently converted from Synology to Unraid and setup a Docker running Sonarr. I imported my media and over the last few weeks since setting up the software in unraid there has been new episodes of the tv shows become available that aired. It list them as missing, but the software is not downloading them. I have 4 indexers listed, logs show “RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 16, Reports grabbed: 0”. Its not grabbing them for some reason automatically. I have been able to download them manually by clicking “search all missing” under activity tab.
Id really like for it to just grab them automatically, kinda defeats the purpose.

For profiles im using Any, but have cutoff blueray-720p, but everything from SD and up is selected.
For series monitoring, i have “latest” for monitoring, which shows 106/108 for example on a specific show.
For Quality all is default sizes
For Download client im using DelugeVPN

This is covered in the FAQ. Past aired episodes will need to be searched for unless you want to wait for them to be posted again.

That’s an incredibly low number of items on RSS, usually each indexer returns 100, make sure RSS is enabled on them because with 16 results you’re likely going to be missing a bunch of newly posted releases as well.

these were all episodes added since initial setup. It detected them missing as they were added, but did not auto download the newly posted episodes.

That’d fall under the info in the FAQ then.

This is probably due to the lack of RSS feed results, you’ll need to enable debug logging and wait see if a newly posted release shows up and determine why it wasn’t grabbed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.