Sonarr not always labelling torrents when grabbed

Sonarr is not always labeling the torrents it grabs, there doesnt seem to be any reasoning why it is or isn’t labeliing torrents.

I have tested both manual and automatic downloading and it remains very inconsistant, when it does label the torrent it imports perfectly

When it doesnt label a torrent, it doesn’t automatically import them to my library when complete

i am running Sonarr 2.0.0.3953 on windows and running qbitorrent 3.3.4

Just to add some more info, the grabed episodes that arent labelled and are downloading, don’t appear in Sonarr;s queue

Hi @jezza1222

I had the same issue in the past. It was due to timeout on my download client side (raspberry).
And these timeouts were due to the non responsiveness of deluge when I was downloading too fast.

1st torrent grabbed, labelled, downloading over 3mb/s
2nd torrent grabbed, not labelled, no push notification, … because the download of the first one totally screw deluge (too fast)

Can you check if this can be the common factor with your issue?

My workaround: set max download speed to 1mo/s on my deluge. I dont need more at all.

Hi.thanks so much for trying to help me out…I will try your workaround but I dont think that’s it as my downloads are never over 1mb a second and sometimes it’s the only torrent downloading…but I will try anyway… Thanks again for your help.

Can you post your logs please?

Hi, I tried to cut and paste the debug log, let me know if I have done the wrong thing. Thanks again for your help

Ok, depug log can be found here

http://pastebin.com/bkw8eQWn

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.