Sonarr Loses Connection to ruTorrent

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4855
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs
Description of issue:
I’ve recently set up Sonarr and running into a strange issue where I’m able able to connect to rutorrent and it works with no issues. However, after maybe a day or two, it loses connection and I’m unable to re-establish the connection to rutorrent.

None of the settings were changed from when it worked. Testing times outs and just never connects for whatever reason. The strange part is, I have radarr on the same server and settings with no issues for almost 2 weeks now.

ruTorrent settings

To my knowledge Radarr doesn’t keep track of downlaod clients failing, which was added to Sonarr in the latest release, so it’s possible there has been an issue for some time and Sonarr ends up blocking the rTorrent because it failed multiple times in a row.

Does r(u)Torrent show anything in it’s logs when Sonarr sees it timeout?

Hey so to confirm, I think you are correct to say that radarr does not have the same functionality (need to double check), but every time sonarr goes down I make sure to test radarr and I’ve had no issues.

I don’t have logs enabled with rtorrent it seems, so that doesn’t help.

Some more logs from sonarr pertaining to a recent disconnect.
Another Fatal Error

Things I’ve tried:

• Changing IP from localhost to IP
  • tweaking URL path

What did work, was restarting the service. However, what was was strange was it removed my rtorrent profile I was trying to fix, so I readded. When i logged on to check the logs and any other possible issues, I noticed the profile that vanished had reappeared.

Which version of mono are you using, you stated N/A, but since you’re not running on Windows it’s very applicable.

Wow, completely misread that initial form!!!

mono --version output:

Mono JIT compiler version 5.0.1.1 (2017-02/5077205 Thu May 25 09:16:53 UTC 2017)                                                                                                              
Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com                                                                                                       
        TLS:           __thread                                                                                                                                                               
        SIGSEGV:       altstack                                                                                                                                                               
        Notifications: epoll                                                                                                                                                                  
        Architecture:  amd64                                                                                                                                                                  
        Disabled:      none                                                                                                                                                                   
        Misc:          softdebug                                                                                                                                                              
        LLVM:          supported, not enabled.                                                                                                                                                
        GC:            sgen (concurrent by default)

Are you connecting to rTorrent using a secure connection (Use SSL = yes)?

The issue is probably the same as:

Correct, I am using SSL as shown in my settings I posted.

I’ll take a look at that in a few minutes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.