Sonarr Leaving unwanted extensions after rename

Hi there,

I just started using Sonarr and everything works OK like downloads and renaming and moving series to its folder. The only thing that is annoying me is that in the TV series folder is leaving unwanted extensions like .nfo and also leaving jpeg`s. I use Kodi and is a very wonderful scrapper so I do not need these type of files or extensions. I just want the episodes in my folders. I use sabnzdb for download and added these files in the clean up list and work fine for couch potato. Is there a setting to eliminate these unwanted files and extensions after downloads and renaming in Sonarr :confused: . Thanks.

If you go to settings and then metadata… over there make sure you have disabled all metadata creations by sonarr… If it is still being generated then it’s probably Kodi that is generating… Have a look at that’s settings as well.

FYI, metadata is disabled in Sonarr by default and does not need to be enabled for Sonarr to function normally.

Thanks Guys. I disabled metadata and trying it now. Will let you know!!! Thanks :wink:

Sorry for the late reply guys but just to say thanks as it worked like a charm!