Sonarr leaving empty folders in the downloads section

I set up sonarr to work with SABnzdb and I have no issues as Sonarr grabs series or episodes and downloads them and renames them and moves them to the designated finished product folder. The only thing that is happeneing is if I have download going on and for some reason cannot be completed the download is aborted but still have an empty folder of that download in my incomplete download folder. I use cp also for films and if a download is failed and stopped the empty failed folder is deleted but when it comes to Sonarr it remains there. At one moment I had around 20 empty failed download folders. Any help how can I delete automatically these folder from my download folder if the download session is aborted pease.

Thanks

:confused:

Sonarr tells SAB to delete the files from a failed download when it sees a failure, it doesn’t delete the files itself (Sonarr doesn’t even know where the files are). If the folders aren’t being deleted it sounds like an issue with SAB, make sure you’re running the latest version.