Sonarr keeps crashing on start up

I am on Sonarr version 2.0.0.3154. Starting this weekend, whenever I checked it was crashed. So today I played with it and it seems about a minute and a half after I start it up it crashes. Inline is the log, everything between start and error seems routine. Any ideas?

15-5-26 16:32:08.6|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - C:\ProgramData\NzbDrone\bin\NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.3154
15-5-26 16:33:42.3|Fatal|GlobalExceptionHandlers|EPIC FAIL: Cannot access a disposed object.
System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object.
  at System.Threading.TimerBase.ChangeTimer(UInt32 dueTime, UInt32 period)
  at System.Threading.Timer.Change(Int32 dueTime, Int32 period)
  at NzbDrone.Common.RateGate.ExitTimerCallback(Object state) in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\RateGate.cs:line 111
  at System.Threading._TimerCallback.TimerCallback_Context(Object state)
  at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
  at System.Threading._TimerCallback.PerformTimerCallback(Object state)

Which OS?
How is Sonarr being started?

Please enable trace logging, delete the existing logs and hastebin the logs from the startup to crash so we can take a look.

Of course with changing the log levels it did not crash, perfect test scenario. There were items in the queue that got cleared and sent to SAB so perhaps the queue had something to do with it because switching back to the info log level it seems fine now. I will watch to see if it errors again if so I will try to get a trace log, although I had about 36 MB of log files, not sure you would want me to post all that.
To answer your other questions I am on Windows Home Server 2011 and I start sonarr by double clicking the icon on the desktop. Is there a better way to start it up if it crashes?
I am new to sonarr and am a long time sickbeard user and transferred my 386 item library over the weekend before the crashing started. Any help would be appreciated, thanks for your time!

Just the latest file would be good if it crashes again.

If you installed the windows service that would be the best way to run it, but the method doesn’t really matter, whatever works for you.