Sonarr keep stuck during refreshseries

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4593 develop
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

Not sure how long this is but a couple of days.
During the sheduled scan Sonarr keeps stuck in the diskscan.
Program still keeps working.

Always at the same serie.

I’ve added a DEBUG LOG and a TRACE LOG they are links from my google drive.

These logs don’t show the the start/operation of the diskscan for this series, which is where the issue lies. ((debug logs)) should be sufficient, looking to see if it’s getting stuck processing a file or something else.

Hmm perhaps I took the wrong log,
I’ll clear the logs and do a reboot and will keep it running for 5 minutes before uploading it.
Will post a new log when I get home from work.

1 Like

Here’s the new debug log.
Hope you see what the issue could be.
It’s running on a VMWare but it has been running there for almost a year without any issues.

Looks like:

17-2-17 16:43:47.0|Debug|VideoFileInfoReader|Getting media info from \\vmware-host\Shared Folders\TV-Downloads\The Walking Dead\Season 07\The.Walking.Dead.S07E09.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-Cyphanix.mkv is the last thing logged for that series, which may mean it’s a file that’s hanging up media info. If you move that file out does it still hang? If so there may be another file causing issues (look for a line similar to the above, with a different filename).

Hmm weird,
I Removed that episode and disabled the monitor status on that episode and it seems to work now,
weird because all the other episodes are named the same except the episode number.

It’s not likely the naming, but the media info of the file itself.

To be honest they are all 0 bytes files,
I use another program that search for subs and when it finds them it moves the files to the final destination and updates Kodi.
It leaves a 0 byte file behind so sonarr ignores it for the search (so sonarr knows if the file needs to be updated or not).
But it’s weird it doesn’t happen with the other dummy files.

That’d do it if it tried to get media info from the file, perhaps an issue with the filename and the 0 bytes trapped it up.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.