Sonarr issue w/manual import (only have issue with certain files)--assistance request (debug logs attached)

Hi,

I’ve been having some problems with Sonarr import, but with only certain files/episodes…automatic and manual import work fine for 99% of items. The “dl” directory is my download directory and it is a local drive to the PC running Sonarr. Again, the automatic and manual import functions work fine for 99% of my shows and episodes, but occasionally I see this issue.

Does anyone know what’s going on? Thanks!

Here are some details on my install:
–Windows 10;
–Sonarr v3.0.6.1342;
–Link to logs:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17AhhTEcJbWdceL8_alu-lr5_GGU0ZNFO?usp=sharing

The automatic import on the below file failed, so I tried manual import. This was the error/alert that resulted:

Couldn’t import episode D:\dl\tv\Star.Trek.Lower.Decks.S02E08.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta\Star Trek Lower Decks - 2x08 - I, Excretus.mkv: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
Exception
System.IO.IOException: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFileInternal(String source, String destination) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 268
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile(String source, String destination, Boolean overwrite) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:line 255
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TryMoveFileVerified(String sourcePath, String targetPath, Int64 originalSize) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 487
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskTransferService.TransferFile(String sourcePath, String targetPath, TransferMode mode, Boolean overwrite) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskTransferService.cs:line 367
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.TransferFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, Series series, List1 episodes, String destinationFilePath, TransferMode mode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 116 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeFileMovingService.cs:line 77 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile(EpisodeFile episodeFile, LocalEpisode localEpisode, Boolean copyOnly) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\UpgradeMediaFileService.cs:line 77 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import(List1 decisions, Boolean newDownload, DownloadClientItem downloadClientItem, ImportMode importMode) in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\EpisodeImport\ImportApprovedEpisodes.cs:line 109

Logs are protected and cannot be accessed

Please share the logs via 0bin or gist or any other methods prescribed on the wiki

Let’s try this again

https://0bin.net/paste/vP8pZdoS#s6vVI74tmaPa2nEIzbmBcUZp1Ryw3ApNIktBrcjeWFK

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.