Sonarr Isn't finding shows through indexers, manually or automatically

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5338
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/t0wWqCPK
Description of issue:

Sonarr isn’t finding any shows through native indexers or jackett indexers (Torznab).
Whenever I click on “Manual Search” or “Automatic Search” for any show’s episodes, It says “No Results”.

What i’ve tried

1. I’ve tried redo-ing my indexers.
  2. Ive tried using jackett (Torznab):
  3. I always test my Torznab connections in sonarr (always succeeding)
  4. I’m able to see the logs in jackett whenever I test the Torznab connection: 02-01 14:45:57 Info Found 34 (0 new) releases from Horrible Subs
  5. I tested indexers in jackett, always succeeding

Where I believe the problem is
Whenever I click on “Manual Search” I am able to see something in the logs along the lines of this in the logs:

[Trace] Http: Req: 509 [GET] /api/release?episodeId=415&sort_by=releaseWeight&order=asc 
[Info] NzbSearchService: Searching 2 indexers for [Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba : 25] 
[Debug] NzbSearchService: Total of 0 reports were found for [Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba : 25] from 2 indexers 
[Debug] NzbSearchService: Setting last search time to: 2/1/2020 8:44:11 PM 
[Info] DownloadDecisionMaker: No results found 

So i test the GET request in postman and google chrome, copying the request headers and such (api-key), and i recieve an empty 200?

During this request, I see nowhere in the logs where it attempts to ask any indexers about this show, no requests at all, just this:

[Info] NzbSearchService: Searching 2 indexers for [Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba : 25] 
[Debug] NzbSearchService: Total of 0 reports were found for [Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba : 25] from 2 indexers

I’m out of ideas, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Side Note: am Linux noob

Have you specified anime categories on those indexers?

I believe so, here are some screenshots. The categories were a little confusing at first, but i’m pretty sure these look correct:
26%20PM

2 of the screenshots are from jackett UI, and the other 3 are from sonarr UI.

Anime categories are empty in both your indexers in Sonarr. If they’re empty nothing will be searched for when the series type is anime.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! That fixed it!
I didn’t realize the categories for anime (like 5070) had to be separated. I figured that option was to specify different anime “types” (ex: Shonen, etc.) I couldn’t find anything in the docs about the “anime category” feature, and I’d like to read about it some more. Any links would be much appreciated. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.