Sonarr is downloading again watch and deleted episode

Since last update, Sonarr is downloading again watch and deleted episode, I have the yes setting in “Ignore Deleted Episodes”.
This is the first time this is happening since I use Sonarr.
Another frequent problem is connection to backend lost.

Thanks for the help.

Ignore Deleted Episodes only takes effect when Sonarr saw the episode on disk and then saw it missing, with that setting disabled, in which case the episode is unmonitored.

Thanks Markus for the replay.
I have try Ignore Deleted Episodes in setting with Yes and in No option, but is still download again the show after I watch and delete from Plex. This has happen with more than 10 shows.
In the past year that I have use Sonarr is the first time it happen.

It needs to be set to yes and only takes effect when Sonarr rescans the disk (every 12 hours).

If the profile assigned to the series is set to upgrade files an upgraded quality could be grabbed before Sonarr realizes the lower quality episode was deleted.

Another problem that it’s happening, yesterday it download The Flash S02E13, I did not watch the show, I turn off my computer in the morning and then when I get back to home from work I turn my computer again, the first thing he does is download The Flash S02E13 episode again. The new Flash has a better quality but I am not using “Download Propers”, so why Sonarr is downloading the show again.

As always thanks for the help Markus

Sounds like it grabbed a better quality because your cutoff wasn’t met yet, Propers only apply to the same quality.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.