Sonarr in Docker mapping or permissions issue

Sonarr version 2.0.0.5322
Mono version 5.20.1.19
**OS Ubuntu 18.04LTS
**Debug logs [Error] DownloadedEpisodesImportService: Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/sonicattack/Torrents/Data/The.Handmaids.Tale.S03E07.Under.His.Eye.1080p.HULU.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-NTb.mkv

As you can see I am having an issue with deluge and sonar. Sonarr is sending the file to the watch directory of Deluge, which is then downloading ok, but Sonarr isn’t moving the file to my TV shows folder.
I am running Sonarr in docker but deluge is just setup in ubuntu. the Sonarr paths are as follows

|/home/sonicattack/.config/appdata/shared |/shared|
|/home/sonicattack/Media/TV Shows |/tv|
|/home/sonicattack/.config/appdata/sonar |/config|
|/home/sonicattack/Torrents |/data|
|/home/sonicattack/Torrents/Data |/downloads|
|/etc/localtime |/etc/localtime|

The completed download is going to /home/sonicattack/Torrents/Data which I have tried setting permission’s to enable read write access to all users which hasn’t helped so I am unsure what to do any help appreciated.

Your torrent client is reporting /home/sonicattack/Torrents/Data/, which doesn’t exist in your sonarr container.
Make a remote path mapping in sonarr to translate /downloads to /home/sonicattack/Torrents/Data.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.