Sonarr Import Failed Error

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.14.0.177
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/n8P895tS
Description of issue: I’m getting error DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /torrents/completed/tv-sonarr/[filename] after downloading. Sonarr seems to be able to download things, but then it can not move them anywhere for Plex to be able to see them.

I’m using appboxes.co setup, with Xubuntu running Sonarr, and Transmisison/Plex installed on the same server, I’m not sure what else to provide but I’m happy to provide as much information to get this sorted as needed, I’m tired of manually moving my TV shows every night to get my Plex server to see them.

I’ve tried several different remote-mapping paths as it and I belive that is reflected in the logs, but regardless nothing seems to be the correct combination, I think I am just missing a key part of setting this up correctly. Thanks in advance!

You only need a remote path mapping if Sonarr is unable to access the path that the download client reports at that path, for example the torrent client says /torrents, but Sonarr sees that path as /downloads (most common in setups where Sonarr and the download client are on different machines or with docker containers).

If Sonarr and the download client system is the same or the the paths are the same you won’t need a remote path mapping, but permissions are the likely cause.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.