Sonarr version (exact version): latest (1.27.4)
Mono version: Synology (mono unknown)
Debug logs: see below
Description of issue:
Sonarr not importing downloaded files.
For reference, looking for transmission and sonar to read/write to a directory called raw housed on usb attached to Synology. /media-store/raw. (Specifically do NOT want to use downloads name, in there out of desperation atm.)
• Synology DSM 7.0
• Docker w/Sonarr & Transmission via Portainer
• Files stored on external USB drive plugged into Synology (formatted through DSM tools)
• Sonarr will pick up new content, send data to transmission successfully.
• Transmission will do its thing w/content from Sonarr, HOWEVER insists on saving locally not to USB.
• Sonarr is not seeing USB path/directories.
• Tramission is not saving to USB location
• Sonarr not able to read/access USB location
• Drive mappings, otherwise permissions
Novice. Had everything running well on MacOS, now spinning up same on Synology.
• Followed countless threads, posts, tutorials
• Some amazing support from folks on another forum (not sure if they want handles published)
—as a result, some of the compose a little sloppy until issue has been resolved.
—Also, I’ll be honest I find the concatenation of directories in multiple parts confusing.
two cryptic items in blue, those are forced by transmission saving locally not to usb.
Note: IPs are inside another container for vpn. this is working.
sonarr: image: linuxserver/sonarr:latest network_mode: service:gluetun restart: always container_name: sonarr-stack2 environment: - PGID=100 - PUID=1032 - UMASK=022 volumes: #- /volumeUSB1/usbshare/raw:/media-store/sonarr:rw - /volume1/docker/media-center-config/sonarr:/config:rw - /volumeUSB1/usbshare/raw:/downloads:rw #- /volumeUSB1/usbshare/media-store/raw:/media-store/raw:rw #- /volumeUSB1/usbshare/media-store/downloads:/media-store/downloads:rw
transmission: image: linuxserver/transmission:latest network_mode: service:gluetun restart: always container_name: transmission-stack2 environment: - PGID=100 - PUID=1032 - UMASK=022 volumes: #- /volumeUSB1/usbshare/raw:/downloads:rw - /volumeUSB1/usbshare/media-store/raw:/downloads:rw - /volumeUSB1/usbshare/raw/x.incomplete:/media-store/watch:rw - /volume1/docker/media-center-config/transmission:/config:rw