Sonarr ignores wanted release if a higher (but unwanted) quality file exists

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4326
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
((Debug logs)):http://pastebin.com/5LB3tiea

Description of issue: For many of my shows, I had previously assigned them a profile with a cutoff of Bluray 1080p. The entire series exists at that quality. I have since changed the profile and now have a quality cutoff of WebDL 720p. I manually began an automatic search, and Sonarr believed the existing files were still desired, so it rejected a release that matched my new quality profile.

I know I could manually delete all the episodes, refresh the series and search again, but I’d rather keep my existing files in case a replacement is unable to be found. Is this working as intended, or is something going wrong?

It’s intended, the quality profile order matters whether or not the quality is wanted. You can re-order the qualities in each profile as you see fit when advanced settings are enabled.

1 Like

Perfect. I just moved the higher unchecked qualities to the bottom of the hierarchy and it picked up those releases perfectly. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.