Sonarr having issues adding series requested from other programs

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4254

I’m pretty new to sonarr and will admit I have been loving it but the only snag I have hit is that I have been trying to use Plex Requests to push tv series requests to sonarr to automatically add. I realize its a little out of sonarr’s realm since its possible it’s not sonarr’s fault but I’ve been working with the other program’s support as well.

From what I can tell in the logs everything seems to look OK but the series never gets added to my series list in sonarr. Here is the log for PlexRequests.net basically showing for some reason sonarr couldn’t add it (http://pastebin.com/PpYw4P3K)
Here is the log for sonarr when the series gets requested from PlexRequests.net (http://pastebin.com/jyPPpdgh). I’m not experienced in reading or understanding these but from what I can tell it’s like sonarr sees no errors but for some reason it never gets added to my actual series list. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Based on the logs I can’t see anything wrong, but it would be useful to see the full JSON payload for the add series request from PlexRequests.

Not sure how to find that, any ideas? I’ll ask in the other github thread for plexrequests.net as well

Not sure if they log it or have an easy way to get it, but you could use a proxy such as fiddler to intercept it save it.

Hi,

Yeah not sure what is going on here, this is the only issue about this ever reported and I can confirm it’s working for other people, so maybe it’s down to the Data.

Endpoint: /api/series
Method: POST
Json Payload:

{  
   "addOptions":null,
   "title":"Silicon Valley",
   "seasons":[  
      {  
         "seasonNumber":1,
         "monitored":true,
         "statistics":null
      },
      {  
         "seasonNumber":2,
      },
      {  
         "seasonNumber":3,
      }
   ],
   "rootFolderPath":"D:\\Plex\\TV Shows",
   "qualityProfileId":1,
   "seasonFolder":true,
   "monitored":false,
   "tvdbid":277165,
   "tvRageId":0,
   "cleanTitle":null,
   "imdbid":null,
   "titleSlug":"Silicone Valley",
   "id":0
}

Response from Sonarr:

{ "message": "constraint failed\r\nNOT NULL constraint failed: Series.Images" }

Sonarr logs:
http://pastebin.com/NBUKkKTE

Line 69 seems to be where the exception is getting thrown.

So it seems that you have a not null constraint on Series.Images in the database?

Yeah, we do, looks like we’re not defaulting it either. Adding a GHI to investigate and resolve it:

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it, hopefully it’s something that can easily be fixed for me fairly quick. Seems odd its something only I am running in to, is there a better way I could be doing this or am I one of the only ones using another program to push requests to sonarr?

I’m aware of others that are, but they may be using something else or sending more or the tool they’re using is sending more of the series/lookup request when adding the series (which is what the Sonarr UI does).

Not meaning this to sound rude, I appreciate your help and I know there’s plenty of things on your plate. Just wondering if maybe going back a version might fix it until a new official release patches it, or if you think it will get patched fairly fast. Thanks

It doesn’t look like its something we recently broke, but you could try manually downgrading to the latest master release (and change the branch to master so it doesn’t auto update again). As for when it will be fixed, I can’t say for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.