Sonarr has stopped creating season folders

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 2.0.0.5344
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I have Sonarr configured to place episodes in season folders, but it has stopped doing that. This worked perfectly in the past. Now, all episodes, across multiple seasons, are moved to the root series folder. Is there a reason for this?

Here is my episode/folder configuration:

A common reason would be mixing download folder and sorted series folder, or letting your download client move files with a script or something.

No, neither is happening. This is a setup which has been running for a few years now, with zero changes.

Season folders are enabled for those series?

If not,

please :slight_smile:

Copy/paste when opening a new help & support topic:

Additional Information:

• Information on the log files is here: https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/wiki/Log-Files
  • Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings
  • Post the log file, not a line or two, or just the error from the Logs table
  • Post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar and link it here
  • Do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document

That’s it! I didn’t realise this setting existed for each series. When I add a new series, this setting is on by default. But, I also use the Pulsarr plugin for Firefox, and I just used it to add a series, and it turns out that it disables the season folders. I’ll reach out to them to change that behaviour.

Thanks!

Hm, I guess not. The plugin seems to be dead - hasn’t been updated in 3 years now. Shame.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.