Sonarr FreeNAS Plugin hanging on DownloadDescisionMaker

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.4928
Mono version: 3.10.0
((Debug logs)): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B524eANSGCfINXpXdVFmT3JnUW8
Description of issue:

I’ve been using Sonarr for years on a windows pc, but recently decided to try building a freenas server and getting everything off my gaming PC.

It has been a lot of trial and error with Sonarr in particular. Right now I am experiencing an issue where nothing can be added to the download client. The application log just displays, “downloaddecisionmaker : processing 1 release”. This never completes. I manually can click on an episode to download and the GUI will just spin and say it is processing that release. It will never complete.

Being very new to running something like this in Mono on FreeNAS I am not exactly sure how to troubleshoot. If you guys have any pointers it would help immensely.

This is the only thing that seems of interest in the logs:
17-8-9 08:54:44.7|Debug|DownloadDecisionMaker|Release accepted
17-8-9 08:54:44.7|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/release?episodeId=5447&sort_by=releaseWeight&order=asc: 200.OK (3546 ms)
17-8-9 08:54:49.2|Debug|X509CertificateValidationPolicy|Certificate validation for https://*******.cloud.seedboxes.cc/deluge/json failed. RemoteCertificateChainErrors

Thanks

The log file shows 264 releases being processed and no indication that anything hung.

The error you pointed out indicates the certificate chain is either invalid or not trusted, but the it’s not an error.

Mono 3.10 is getting quite old now, you may have better luck with a newer version, but FreeBSD isn’t officially supported by mono, so neither is FreeNAS.

Based on the logs this might be only the UI not updating properly, in which case make sure only one tab is open with Sonarr (as the maximum requests per domain will cause UI updates to stop working if multiple tabs are open. You could also try another browser.

Only one tab is open.

Nothing is ever adding to the download client either. It isn’t just a GUI issue. I’ll try creating a new sonarr jail that uses the newer version of mono and test that. Thanks

Same issue on mono 4.8.1.

Torrent will still not add to deluge, testing in sonarr shows successful. I am able to add to the download client using the same settings in Radarr.

I think you might be running into the same issue as here: Sonarr constantly using aprox 25% CPU - a bug prevents grabbing releases with redirects from going through.

1 Like

That actually sounds like my issue. CPU load has been at 25% intermittently.

Paused the Sonarr jail and CPU went back to idle.

Should I try downgrading?

That’ll get it working again immediately, but we should have the update out in the next day or two.

1 Like

Downgraded on my test jail. Worked perfectly!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.