Sonarr failed download/que

I have sonarr installed through windows I have my remote mapping setup to download to a certain place within my seed box and the tv show that was suppose to download today qued in my seed box but it never started the error log gives me i had to go into seed box and manually start download myself

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: E:\Dedi\TV Shows\The.100.S07E15.The.Dying.of.the.Light.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DD+5.1.H.264-.mkv

now i dont really want or care for it to download to my computer but when i setup remote mapping it makes me enter a local destination. (i dont have a nas setup at this time) but i basically just want it to download to my seed box for now and not worry about downloading to my computer how do i fix this?

A Remote Path Mapping tells Sonarr how to find the files on the seedbox if Sonarr needs to use a different path, it’s not for telling the seedbox where to download the files or where Sonarr should import to (that’s what the path for the series is for).

If you don’t want Sonarr to try and import files, turn off Completed Download Handling, but keep in mind until Sonarr sees the files on disk in the series folder they’ll be missing.