Sonarr downloads shows but doesn't move some shows

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.8.1507
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
2022-05-21 16:01:52.3|Error|VideoFileInfoReader|Unable to parse media info from file: /volume1/downloads/complete/Revenge.S02E17.1080p.WEBRip.x265-YAWNiX/Revenge.S02E17.1080p.WEBRip.x265-YAWNiX.mkv

[v3.0.8.1507] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path “/volume1/downloads/complete/Revenge.S02E17.1080p.WEBRip.x265-YAWNiX/Revenge.S02E17.1080p.WEBRip.x265-YAWNiX.mkv” is denied.
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Boolean anonymous, System.IO.FileOptions options) [0x00259] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-5.20.1.34/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:274
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access, System.IO.FileShare share, System.Int32 bufferSize, System.Boolean isAsync, System.Boolean anonymous) [0x00000] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-5.20.1.34/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:149
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor (System.String path, System.IO.FileMode mode, System.IO.FileAccess access) [0x00000] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-5.20.1.34/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/FileStream.cs:86
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream…ctor(string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess)
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.OpenReadStream (System.String path) [0x0001b] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Common\Disk\DiskProviderBase.cs:415
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x0006e] in M:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:59

Description of issue:

Sonarr correctly finds and downloads episodes, for some shows it fails to import / move episodes to media folder with errors like the above in the logs. It works for others without a problem so its not a permission thing (I assume). Not sure what is happening, any help appreciated. Also occurring with Radarr (only working with some downloads)

What’s unclear? Sonarr and radarr don’t have permissions to read/write the files. Fix your permissions and fix your setup?

permissions are fine, sorry if not clear, but both work for some downloads but not all I get the above for some. a permission issue would affect all.

Well the error is clear it’s a permission issue or otherwise unreadable by mediainfo

If you refuse to believe the fact that the file system is saying sonarr/mediainfo cannot access the path, then I’m not sure anyone can provide any help.

its not about refusing to believe anything… while the error above states its a permission error the described error isn’t accounted for by this… reading comprehension is tough I know… but try :slight_smile:

if the above isn’t clear, I don’t think you can help me, but appreciate you chipping in.

At least maybe actually check (and show here) the permissions of that folder/file, this is a typical topic that doesn’t go anywhere but in circles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.