Sonarr downloads scheduled shows but suddenly can't import after downloading

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.4.991
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: Yes
Description of issue: Sonarr was working flawlessly till one day (not too long ago) I woke up and Sonarr was deleted from my computer. Long story short I reinstalled it and used a backup to restore. All seemingly worked fine till I noticed that the scheduled downloads were being downloaded but NOT imported.

A snippet of my log is here https://pastebin.com/9z6CFtyj.

I believe I discovered why the import service is failing. This is a line from my log that’s most important.

“20-10-29 02:30:50.1|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: J:\Download Temp\Star.Trek.Discovery.S03E03.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES[rartv]. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder”

In the log entry above at the end of the file name downloaded, it has [rartv]. This doesn’t exist. I don’t know where or why the download is being labeled with [rartv]. This is odd because [rartv] isn’t anywhere labeled on the actual download. The actual end of the file name ends with [rarbg]. Why is this [rartv] showing up in the log? Why does Sonarr change it? or want to read it that way? How/why is this suddenly being changed?

I’m positive this is the reason for the error. To be clear… the file downloaded has the correct file name with “[rarbg]” at the end. Whereas the error in the log is reflecting the same file name but with “[rartv]” at the end causing Sonarr to say the path doesn’t exist because the path actually doesn’t exist.

Why is “[rartv]” being replaced? and how do I fix this?

Alright, I think I just found the source of the [rartv] ending, it’s qBittorrent! I just noticed in qbit the torrents are showing up with the [rartv] ending. This is strange because the actual download is labeled with [rarbg]. I don’t get it… why does qBittorrent label the torrents it’s downloading with [rartv] but there is no [rartv] on the finished file? I need some help.

Please search before opening new threads, this has been covered several times already.